Extending your on-premises Active Directory environment into the cloud allows for access to cloud apps such as Office 365, adds self-service functionality to your users (password resets for example) and deep security monitoring ad reporting functionality. Allow your employees to access on-premise and cloud apps from any device anywhere while you maintain full control over access and management of devices and apps.
Improve productivity and collaboration
- Access cloud apps and services with a single sign-on (SSO) using any device, anywhere in the world
- Enable a full featured collaboration environment
- Add and remove users when necessary
- Control of devices and the apps users can access and set your own policies.
- Enable Azure AD multi-factor authentication and conditional access
- Only allow authorised persons to access your data and apps
- Protect your organisation from potential advanced threats with Security reporting and application usage monitoring
Talk to us today to understand how extending your identity to the cloud can help your business.